Area: Newark
![]() |
| Today we got to powerwash some houses in Newark Ohio! |
Howdy howdy!
This week I'm moving on to the 99 weeks in the field! It's crazy how time flies! We had a pretty wild week! To finish pday on Tuesday we had a lesson with the other Elders. It was a lady named Karli and her kids that I had found. They opened up a ton with the struggles they're going through and the lesson went well. However it made us pretty late to coordination which wasn't good. But it was a good night.
Last Wednesday was a good day! I went on an exchange with Elder Valdez! I've served around him before, he's a stud from Mexico! We had a good lesson with Cyndi and took her pack of Cigarettes! And she came to church on Sunday! It was awesome! We started the exchange half way through the day so it went into Thursday! But we started another exchange with Johnstown without Elder Oettli... That was wild. But we were doing service and needed a third male so we went and did service for a lady Elder Oettli found over Facebook. That went well and now we're meeting with her neighbors and her. We also helped them out with power washing their house on Saturday! As you may have seen on Facebook.
Thursday I was with Elder Henshaw and we found seven people! It was legit!
Friday was crazy. We had bingo and a couple member visits! We also met a sweet lady named Pamela! She's so awesome. We hope and pray she progresses! Sunday was good. We stopped by a member named Brother Eppich who's a stud!
Well I sure love you! Sorry to cut the email short but I hope you have a wonderful week!
Love Elder Smoot





No comments:
Post a Comment