Area: Newark
![]() |
| Bro Eppich! |
![]() |
| The Halls gave us cookie dough ice cream and brownies for my going away! |
![]() |
| Chilling with the Halls! |
![]() |
| Pretending to drive the Hall's jeep! |
![]() |
| When you have three big boys, you gotta body guard the little guy! |
![]() |
| Lol cut Elder Norris's hair! |
Howdy Howdy!
Monday was a blast! We had a solid pday then that night was awesome! We had two other companionships double into our area! We had the training specialist Elder McInnes and Elder Watkins who are both home now, as well as Elder Davis and Elder Green. The reason being is that Cambridge is now shut down so they didn't have a reason to work in Cambridge! But that was a fun night!
Tuesday was a solid achievement day. We got a lot done. We had to prepare for zone conference as well as get weekly planning done! So we did that and we also got to trio up with the other Elders! I got to go with Elder Davis and Elder Watkins! They're both studs and it was a blast to get to know them a little better! We found a couple of people and had a good time doing it! That night we split back up and had coordination
Wednesdays exchange was awesome! Elder Davis is a stud from Vegas! He's a genius and he also paid for his mission by playing video games! haha That was fun to talk about. The cool part is that he also played sports! We found a couple people early on in the day after cleaning up the house the Elders are moving into. So that evening we tried some creative ways of finding that didn't work too well, like going to the park that for some reason no one was at!
Thursday morning we headed to a sweet zone conference! We all got the brand new tiwis so that was a bummer because they work really well! We also had an hour long training on vehicle safety! But it was a solid day. That night we brought some OSU Elders, Yukihiro and Johnson back with us because we were going on an exchanges the next day. So for the second time that week we had six elders sleeping in our apartment! It was also my last time playing Thursday night ball. It was a lot of fun and I'll definitely miss it!
Friday was sweet because in the morning we headed to campus for our exchanges! Campus is fun for a day but you sure do a lot of walking and walking and walking! hahah But I got to do a baptismal interview for someone on campus and we got to play soccer after it! I was with Elder Yukihiro who is in training but he's a stud! We found two really solid people that day!
Saturday was just the two of us so it felt very quiet! But we had a few lessons and quite a bit of time to find and to follow up! Sunday was also pretty uneventful other than going out to the Schofield's and playing corn hole!! That was legit! I'm sure gonna miss family nights at their place and how the house was always a party!
Monday was jam packed! In the morning we went and deep cleaned the Elders apartment. We took a break and had a couple of visits to got to! We went to Josh Stephen's house. That guy is a stud and I look up to him a lot! After that we went to Joseph's house! That was interesting and we had some concerns that ended up getting solved. After that I cut Randy's hair! We called it "Project Tame the Mane!" haha It looks a lot better. Before the day was over we got transfers figured out and we got the other Elders moved over. Life is good!
![]() |
| Cutting Randy's hair! |
On Tuesday Elder Thomas got put with us because his companion was headed home. I love having him with us. He's clean and he's a stud. In the morning we went and weeded Cheryl and Matt's house. It looked really nice at the end. We also got to play with their grandson which was sweet! Love that little man. We got to teach Ricky after that surprisingly. That went very well. He hasn't been open to talking to us since I've been here!
Today was spent packing, shopping and playing disc golf!
Well here it is ladies and gentlemen, The end of the transfer has come and it's time to start my last transfer. I got the news last night that I will be moved to Gahanna Ohio. I'll be in a trio with a couple of studs. I'm really excited for this and I'm excited to finish strong!
I sure love you all! Have a wonderful week!
Love Elder Smoot!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment