Monday, June 17, 2019

Wk 100 - Gahanna Banana!

Companions: Elder Cichoski and Elder Kamerath
Area: Gahanna
Smoot-Kamerath-Cichoski










Howdy howdy!

Gahanna is a party! I think one thing I should probably start off with is introducing our boy Shane Poole because he's with us just about every day!! He's a convert of about a year and a half and he loves doing missionary work. He literally will knock doors with us! It's nice because we're also in a trio and we can split off with him and knock twice as many doors! It's a huge blessing!

Well to start it off with last Thursday! We had transfers! In the morning we got to say bye to a couple of my loved ones! Missi's family and the Mclaughlin's. What great people. We then headed into transfers and I literally felt like a shrimp when I met my comps! Elder Cichoski is 6'5"! Elder Kamerath is just a little bigger than me which is crazy! Haha! I love them both! They're complete studs! We've had a good time so far! Elder Kamerath went to East high in Salt Lake and Elder Cichoski is from Oregon! We got picked up by Shane and another member. We helped the other elders in our ward move in then got sandwiches then unpacked and hit up a lesson with Nick, a recent convert that night!

Friday was a pretty good day. We started out in the morning finding and having a good time. We met a few cool people! For weekly planning we got monitored by a guy in Salt Lake. That went very well for the most part! In the evening we had a member meal with a part member family and it went pretty well. We had a good conversation about God and families with them! Then the rest of time we spent finding!

Saturday morning we did some quick service shoveling a lot of dirt. Then went to many appointments that day and even found two new people! We got to split up with Shane so Elder Kamerath and I found a couple of super solid people! It was a good time!

Sunday was awesome. It was weird to have church at 12 but it was awesome! The ward is sweet! There's a lot of good people but it's weird to come into the ward knowing I'll only be there for a max of 6 weeks! But there is definitely some awesome people! The rest of the day we had another meal but out at Shane's house with his sister! We got some fat steak and bratts! It was awesome! We finished the night playing some ball with a kid across the street from us! It was pretty fun! 

Today was sweet! We had a chill morning and then Shane came to take us shopping! We went to a few stores and got some good stuff! We got a family night out at Shane's tonight with a bunch of people! It'll be fun! 

Well I love ya'll! I hope you have a great week! 

Love, Elder Smoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment