Area: Jackson
![]() |
| Car show! Some one had a bug he could draw On! |
![]() |
| Morning stretches |
![]() |
| mowing in horrible heat! |
![]() |
| Ralph let me cruise on his dope scooter! |
![]() |
| Fire chillin |
![]() |
| Elder Nelson being Elder Nelson:) |
![]() |
| Elder Nelsons kids meal toys this week!! hot dang! |
![]() |
| mirror selfies! |
![]() |
pretty lake we BBQed at! |
Howdy howdy!!
So this week I don't have too much time!! But I wanted to do quick highlights of the week; the best parts of my life right now!!
First off last Thursday was awesome!! We had a powerful district Council which was sweet!! After I got to go on exchanges with Elder Brumfield!!! I love being with that guy!! He goes home the 31st which is gonna suck!!! But we got some work done!! We stopped for some ice cream and some dude that wasn't even a member paid for it!!! What a homie! We were just dressed up and he was like, hey something tells me I need to pay for your ice cream! I didn't even know what to say it was so sweet!! The next morning, we went to go grab some grub and this lady that sat behind walked out of the restaurant and came back in and paid for our food and left!! We didn't know who she was and we didn't know she paid until like four waitresses were gathered around a table looking at us and we over heard one say that our meal got paid for and that we were missionaries. It was so cool because 99 percent of the time you get stared at by people wondering who in the world are they like we're aliens! haha! but it honestly made me so happy and motivated me to be a better representative of Jesus Christ!! We also got to help out on the Plymales farm again and do some fencing! It was pretty fun!
Sunday was so sweet, had a very spiritual testimony meeting and everything about this branch is getting better. It feels like more than just a few people truly want the branch to grow, it is awesome!! This branch is about to take off! I can just feel it!!
Blooper of the week real quick, we got our heads chewed off by someone for not mowing their lawn enough because when we went to mow it, right after we started lightning hit. So apparently it's our fault and we made the church look bad!! how awesome!! But hey it's whatever, whats more crap given to us gonna do?!?! Nothing! That's right we'll just get it done Monday!! haha So that's what we did! Then we went and had a fire with Ralph and his nurse and cooked huge hot dogs and huge marshmellows!!! It was a good time!! This week we also got to help put up a bunch of chain link fence for the Pariseaus!! Ate at their house after and played some cards and had a spiritual family night over there! I love that family so much!! They are awesome!!
![]() |
| this is what I get when I leave my tablet at their house after dinner!! haha! |
Also yesterday I had an exchange with Elder Coon!! It was a fun time!! We found probably the coolest person yesterday! She seemed pretty interested and she rides dirt bikes!! It was awesome. We shared some scriptures out of the book of Mormon and she completely agreed! It was sweet!
Today we had a fun district activity!! Had a BBQ by a pretty lake and play corn hole and ultimate Frisbee!! Such a blast! Also, me and Elder Allison won the corn hole tournament!!
Well love you all! I'm so grateful for you!! Hope you had a great week and have a better one this week!
Love Elder Smoot!












No comments:
Post a Comment