Area: Mansfield
![]() |
| Sad it snowed! |
![]() |
| Shout out to mama for getting my shoes there right before game time! |
![]() |
| Shopping today got Elder Olsen in our district now and I love it. He's a stud. |
![]() |
| Bowling as a district |
![]() |
| Pooped at the basketball tournament |
![]() |
| me trying to play ball. |
![]() |
| Basketball bracket |
![]() |
| Don't worry mom I'm still safe it was just our neighbor. |
![]() |
| My dinner buddy! |
![]() |
| Brothers Crawford's for service and wearing his vest! |
Well another transfer down and another one on the way!! I am staying in Mansfield for the fourth transfer so I'm pretty excited about that! It says that either they forgot about me or I guess there's still some work to be done!! hahaha I'm just gonna go with the second one because that sounds better in my head!! But I get to be with Elder Green again and finish up his training! I'm so pumped!! Love this guy!! He's a stud! It should be a good transfer because obviously there's someone I'm supposed to meet!!
Well a ton happened this week so I might not get to it all! But I still love ya'll so it's okay. Anyways we'll start with last Thursday, Zone conference! It was awesome! Favorite part was when President Stratford gave us a little pep talk on becoming the #1 best missionaries with our cars because apparently we're second but only to Cleveland who will be part of our mission in July! Lol that was pretty funny!
Friday aka Mansfield Madness! Our basketball tournament! We had a grand total of 6 teams and it was pretty sweet! It turned out way better than we thought! Not only was the tournament fun but we had a couple miracles. To start the night off we showed a video about prophets and I bore my testimony. A guy then tries to bash with us and I basically told him we'll talk later and I'll explain. Then we said a prayer and let the fun begin! It was sweet! We had no problems with it getting too competitive but it still was competitive enough to be fun! We all competed and there were some tough teams! We ended up taking second to some 25-28 year olds who were pretty dang good! It was me and Elder Green with an older gentlemen in our ward names Bro Cordre. He was pretty good. But we had to get a sub for the championship which we lost because he had to leave early. It kinda sucked but what ever, not too important. What was important was that before it started we set some restoration pamphlets out and Book of Mormons. At the end of the day three people took a book and about 5 or so took a pamphlet! It was legit! The guy that tried to bash us ended up becoming a new gator. His heart was softened right before our eyes!! He tried telling us there's no way there's a modern prophet. Lol God is the same everyday and always!
After that we had exchanges and not much happened! It was a pretty fun day and we got back in contact with Rachelle and Braxton so that's awesome!
Had a pretty dang good Sunday. Church is always the bomb. Not much has happened. One exciting thing is this Saturday we have a pine wood derby! Because Layne is going and he's Alycia's son we get to go and compete! Hahaha we're pretty stoked! Well anyways, that'll be pretty exciting and I'll be sure to take pics of our sweet cars! Haha
Love all you guys! Ya'll are the best!
Also shout out to Elder Brumfield stepping it up to be a big Dawg zone leader! Hahaha what a guy! Love ya!
Love Elder Smoot












No comments:
Post a Comment