Companion: Elder Brumfield
Area: Mansfield
 |
| Merry Christmas! |
 |
| Light the World! |
 |
| Opening one of the 25 Days! |
 |
| Our pet lizard! A member gave him to us! |
 |
Blurry but farewell and a good bye to this legend elder hopper! After I took a bite out of his cookie! |
 |
| Our car |
 |
| Our apartment |
Well Christmas was wonderful! It was so good to talk to you! Not much has really happened since but I want to share kind of a cool spiritual experience with all of you! But first off hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I hope you have an even better new year!
On Christmas day we had a wonderful time! We went to the Parr's first, a nice family in our ward who's home makes us feel like it's our own! They're a great family! We got to play some games with them and play air hockey and all the fun stuff but right before we left one of their daughters asked us a question, which was "while being on a mission how have you grown spiritually?" that hit me. I tried to think back to what I was like before compared to now. After studies on studies and prayers and experiencing miracles, how could I not change. My testimony has grown exponentially. I hope and pray it continues to grow! I love this work. I wouldn't want to be doing anything else right now. I have gained a sure knowledge that the book of Mormon is true and I love it. There are times, looking back, that before my mission would have made me question what I believe. But because I have been able to serve the Lord I have gained a strong testimony that I can not doubt! So for this up coming year, think to your self how much you have grown spiritually this last year and how can I improve and gain a stronger relationship with our Savior? Whether it be through reading the Book of Mormon daily, no matter what, which I would suggest, or morning and night prayers, making it to the temple, or all of them. I promise the joy you will find will make this the best time of your life. Because I love you all that's what I want for you.
Thank you for all you do! Love you!
Love Elder Smoot
No comments:
Post a Comment