Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Wk 22 - Mansfield OH!

Companion: Elder Brumfield
Area: Mansfield



Amish House





Well I don't even know where to begin except I got transferred to Mansfield Ohio! Clear up top of our mission about an hour and a half from my old apartment in Columbus! I absolutely love it here! For many reasons. 
1 I get to drive a car! it's a pretty nice car too! 
2 the apartment! We have a dish washer, washer and dryer, carpet, two floors! It's pretty nice. 
3 I'm out in the open! hahaha no more city! I actually get to see animals! haha. 
4 The ward is awesome! Everyone just makes it feel like home! We get fed just about every night. We even get coupons to go out to eat! 

My new comp! Elder Brumfield! he's a stud. He's from Salem Utah and played baseball! We get along very well and are pretty much the same person some how! haha There hasn't been a dull moment yet and I don't think there will be! haha

There are 3 people on date, we are still meeting all of them and a couple recent converts that we've taught a couple times! But it seems like I've only been in the area for 2 days because I kinda have! haha! We went down to Columbus 4 days in a row and we drove 3 of the times! It gets old! hahaha 

1st day was transfers. 
2nd day was for a big zone conference slash half mission Christmas party! It was so awesome I loved it! 
3rd day, we went to the temple building for Ken's baptism in the Riverside ward who I was able to teach a couple of times! He is awesome! 
4th was for the missionary Christmas devotional! 
These are all day things so I haven't had much time here in Mansfield! But I love it here and I have a good feeling about this area! 

Most important, Merry Christmas!! I've been able to spend a lot of time thinking about how blessed I am to have the family and friends that I have! I wouldn't have it any other way!

I truly do love and appreciate you all. Thank you! 

Merry Christmas!

With Love, Elder Smoot

No comments:

Post a Comment