Monday, October 23, 2017

Wk 14 - Dunkin Week!

Companion: Elder Spencer
Area: Marvle Cliff 2

Mongolian BBQ with Tom Bower from Elder Spencer's old area

In the shoe!


 



Ohio state stadium

 
All you can eat Chinese buffet with brother Henricks 

Brother Messer took us to skyline chili 
Hello all! I hope everything is going great! Things are going super great here in the Great OCM! We are staying very busy and the Lord has definitely blessed us! This week we had my first Baptism! Elaina was baptized this week and it was so powerful! I apologize because I don't have much time this week but I will tell you more next!

Two highlights of the week! First off Elaina's baptism of course! Second we had stake conference! Also this is our last Monday P-DAY just fyi.

Elaina's baptism was very spiritual, she gave a very powerful testimony about how she knows the gospel can change you for the better. It helped Herbert a lot to really commit to being baptized! sorry no pictures yet because a member in our ward took some and hasn't gotten them to us yet. 

Favorite part of stake conference. One talk talked about a lady in Texas that was converted to the gospel! how many people were ever so slightly inspired to help with that. It talked about the mission president praying for inspiration on each companionship, talked about the vacation she took and the Mormon she met who was the owner of the ranch she vacationed at, how he was inspired, and how the missionaries were inspired to go see if they could serve her. 

I have to go now but I know the Lord works in mysterious ways. I know this church has been restored and that things really do happen for a reason! 

love you all have a great week.
 
Love Elder Smoot!
Frisbee golf got my name on the board 

District activity


No comments:

Post a Comment