Area: Newark
Howdy howdy!
Well here we are another week down! Crazy how fast it's gone! I now have 99 days left! I can't believe it! But we just take it one day at a time! Well on that note, this week has been really good! Saturday night was the first night since last Sunday that it was just Elder Oettli and I in the apartment! Monday we had the Johnstown elders come and start an exchange. That night ended up being the brawl of the century between Elder Lee and Elder Henshaw! Haha! It was a good fair match!
Tuesday morning was pretty awesome! We had a flood of miracles with talking to one person after another. Sadly we had a couple of appointments fall through but it provided a way to talk to all of the people outside! I got to know Elder Henshaw pretty well while we were out during the day. He's a great missionary and it was fun day! That night after I picked up Elder Oettli we went over to the New Albany Elders to do a surprise exchange! It was pretty funny because we were locked out of their apartment for at least half an hour because both of them had their own showers and were taking a shower! It was pretty funny to surprise them!
To carry onto Wednesday we had a great short exchange! I went with Elder Smith from St. George! We had a pretty good time together. We taught a guy named William who was from Ghana! He was pretty cool but he definitely had some interesting points! But the Spirit was there and we had plenty of opportunities to bare testimony! We finished of the exchange with some good ol chick fil a!
Thursday I got to go with Elder Green! My trainee! He's such a stud and he definitely has grown in the last fifteen months! Sure love that guy! We got to do some finding and service together! We were out at the Powells and we ended up lifting a thousand pound beam to support the roof! It was a project and a half!
Friday was a great day! We had zone conference which was a very spiritual experience! Sadly they took away knives so we can't have them any more... That's a bummer but it's all good! That night we had the Mt Vernon Elders stay the night so we could head down to a Coshocton clean up in the morning!
Saturday morning we headed down to the Coshocton clean up and cleaned about a mile of trash along the train tracks! I flipped Elder McInnes in the middle of the tracks for a video on a drone which was sweet! Then we headed to a gardening service project in Newark with some of the ward members which was fun! We picked up a bunch of rocks and I even got to till the garden! The rest of the day we had lessons until we went to the Powells for a minute to meet their son! Saturday was a good day!
Sunday we had a solid day at church! I sure loved it! Shirley came again! It was awesome! We even had a good linger longer after church and got to meet the Weight's son from college!
Today we just walked around and enjoyed to stores because it was freezing outside! But I sure love you all! Hope you have a great week!
Love Elder Smoot!












No comments:
Post a Comment