But Thursday was a way good day! Its hard to say bye to such a good companion but it's nice when you know the companion you are getting! I'm now with Elder (Bud) Oettli! ( it's pronounced Oat-Lee) Even though he's a Utah Ute fan, he's a stud! I love him a lot! He's from Murray Utah and he played golf and loves sports! Its awesome! But Thursday after we got home and all settled in for transfers we went out to meet a couple of awesome members of the ward and go to work! We ended up going down the Jack and Jessie's road and after knocking on their door without an answer, we started to leave but when we walked over to the neighbors they miraculously pulled in and invited us in! It was such a miracle! We've been trying to get in with them for a while. But they had done a ton of good research on the church and asked us a ton of good questions which provided many opportunities to bare testimonies! It was so cool!
Friday was insane!! In the morning we got to go play Bingo with Lelah and Jessie! Jessie works there so it's awesome to do service with her. Right after service we walked home and got straight into calls. Then we did a bunch of planning and back to more calls, then back to planning until dinner! It was insane!! I was going crazy in the apartment! But that night we got to get out and go to work! We had dinner with the Argyles and went tracting! Its been good because the weather is getting better! Still not all the time warm, but it's getting there!
Saturday morning we had a way good breakfast with the Williams! We did the flour and Penny game with Colton and Patience, who was getting baptized that evening! It was super funny to watch! After that we went and walked a huge, nice, neighborhood until we got to call Elder Ashcraft to train him on how to do a District council. Then we got to go to Patience's baptism because I gave a talk! It went really well even though I had no idea I what I was gonna say! But Elder Paul got to come back to baptize her which was sweet! I was pretty happy to see him again! After that we headed to the Tatman's who are now easily one of my favorite families! They're a young couple that have a little girl! He played the guitar with us and we talked a ton about hunting! It was such a good time there! We finished the night finding on facebook!
Sunday was pretty good! We had a great church service and I got to confirm Patience a member! But after church we came back and had to finish some things up as far as planning goes! Then we had an appointment with the Martensens which is where we talked about how we can best help Jeanne and we also got to play ping pong which was awesome! Then we finished the night at the Schofields with all of their puppies! It was awesome!
I loved today so far! It's gone fast but I didn't lose a single game in basketball! haha! So it's a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment