Area: Mansfield
![]() |
| Right after I met Elder Green |
![]() |
| moving brother crawford |
![]() |
| Bowling today |
Studies are long but are always good. With training we have an extra half hour or hour to do some studies. It's so cool to see how much I've changed and learned in just a short time. I remember my training, not having any idea what was going on but now that I've experienced everything it's so cool to get a refresher on it. Kinda take a step back and see how I have been doing as a missionary.
Elder Green has been awesome! He basically came pretty trained. He has a solid testimony and he's definitely here for the right reasons. I've learned so much from him already! He's from Kuna, Idaho, he played basketball, and baseball in high school. Pday has been a fun time!!
One miracle this week was when we came back into contact with Phyllis. She's awesome, she reads the book of Mormon almost every day! We had a drop in lesson where she invited us in and we sat down with out preparing anything really. I decided to open up to a random scripture and teach a lesson based on that. It ended up being on the 10 commandments which was funny because she brought it up the time before!!
Another really spiritual experience we had was with a man named Michael. He's an older gentlemen who can read. We taught him the restoration and read Alma 32 to him. The spirit was very strong and I told Elder Green not to tell anyone that I teared up, but too late now. Elder Green was also able to extent baptism for the first time. It was so powerful!
My testimony has grown so much this week and my desire to serve keeps on growing! I love this work. I love this Gospel and how true it is!
Love you guys, hope you have a wonderful week!
Love Elder Smoot!




No comments:
Post a Comment