Area: Mansfield
![]() |
| Pic from last week. We have a few more but don't have time to get them off the camera! Promise I'll make time next week |
Hey y'all I hope you had a wonderful week!
This week was kind of a long week that finished with a boom! It was slow and neither of us felt very happy and couldn't figure out what was going on. We talked it out and things changed.
We had faith that the Lord would help us out if we kept trying our hardest and the last two days we got 4 new investigators and one more person on date on top on 3 lessons plus service. We've been so busy been it's been so great! We have a returning less active coming to church and should have at least 6 investigators at church!
Hope this keeps up for the rest of the week! Life's good and I love miracles! They do happen especially in the Lord's work!
Love you all have a great week!
Love Elder Smoot


No comments:
Post a Comment