Area: Marble Cliff 2
Alright alright alright, we've been busy today so Idk how long this will be. We've been playing basketball! And biking a lot! I'm pooped! Haha! But I'll just go for it!
Last Saturday was such a good day. We went to the temple with Herbert and Elaina! Best part of it was they were way over booked so elder Spencer, brother Messer and I got to do confirmations then witness them being baptized! It was such a blessing to be able to spend some time in the Lord's house!
Sunday was great. Monday we had our book of mormon class and Herbert is loving teaching that! He definitely spends time preparing and it's so wonderful to see! We had two dinners in a row with brother Burchett and ate the same thing! Haha he cooked a good meal! Haha
We had a wonderful lesson yesterday with someone who actually lives in our apartment complex! His name is Matt and he's coming to church Sunday! It was a very wonderful experience!
Today we played basketball with the riverside and OSU campus missionaries and a recent convert named Joe, who's my boy! Haha it was so fun and we also played pool and ping pong! And skud! It was the best pday!
We're getting pumped for turkey bowl! We actually get to play tomorrow!
We're so happy for the holidays! And I hope ya'll are too!
Sure love you guys! Have a wonderful turkey day!
Love you! Have a good week!
Love Elder Smoot

No comments:
Post a Comment