Friday, July 21, 2017

Wk 1 - First letter!

Companion: Elder Garner
MTC

Elder Smoot & Elder Garner
Elder Sly, Smoot & Griffin

Elder Bell & Elder Smoot
Hey I'm sorry I didn't write you the first day apparently I was supposed to but my teacher forgot to take me even though he took everyone else! Haha but here it is!
So I'm kinda glad because now I have stuff to talk about! 

First off my comp is elder Garner and he's great! Umm not into sports or anything else im into but I guess the gospel. He was home schooled and sent to Byu and was in a couple plays! Gotta love him though. He's now the district leader and he should be, he's always the one that has the answer to everything in class haha it's awesome. He's such a good guy! 

I love it here and the days are great. Been very blessed because the days haven't been long and I get along with everyone great! I saw trey on the first day but didn't have my camera with me because they had us leave everything in the class. I saw Dalton and Matt bell and Brandon Griffin and Ammon sly! I've seen a lot of kids I know and I'm loving it! 

Well p day is Thursday so I will talk to you next week! And please send me emails because I can read them anytime-just can't respond! Also thanks for the package haha I was only expecting some not ripped pants but that was a good surprise! 

questions:
*did you hear from McKay?!  Yes I heard and I'm so excited for him!
*did you want your grey sweat-shorts? I should be good for now!
*when's Pday? Thursday 
*how many are in  your room? in your district? 4 in my room including me and 14 elders and two sisters in our district.

Well love you guys I love pics and videos of the g kids! Please send me notes though out the week I love reading them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment